sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

milw0rm no esta muerto

Para todos aquellos que pensaron que milw0rm / str0ke cerraba
sus puertas (que quienes son, que es ? ---> googleen ) Jon
Kibler ha dejado en claro en la lista Bugtraq que no es asi,
su post reza lo siguiente "Hi,
I know by now that many of you have seen the story at...
http://bl4cksecurity.blogspot.com/2009/11/str0ke-milworms-fune
ral-is-this-friday.html
I know this because MANY of you have written me off-list with
the message "have
you heard the news?"... If I did not personally reply, I am
sorry, but my inbox
has been swamped today.
Well, good news and bad news here.
Bad news first. The above story is a hoax. Str0ke is alive,
well, and kicking.
Don't feel bad. Many of the best in the industry got taken in
by the story. I
fell for it, too -- hook, line, and sinker. Oh well, live and
learn.

Now the good news. The folks at OffSec, along with David
Kennedy and others, are
talking over milw0rm from stroke. Read the announcement here:
http://www.offensive-security.com/blog/
I had just talked with Muts yesterday about another issue, and
he indicated that
an announcement regarding milw0rm would be coming out soon,
but I suspect that
the hoax regarding str0ke and the buzz about inj3ct0r.com may
have forced an
early pre-announcement.

I know that milw0rm will be in great hands.
Thanks to all of those that contacted me off-list, too.

Jon
- --
Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer
Advanced Systems Engineering Technology, Inc.
Charleston, SC USA
o: 843-849-8214
c: 843-813-2924
s: 843-564-4224
s: JonRKibler
e: Jon.Kibler () aset com
e: Jon.R.Kibler () gmail com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonrkibler

My PGP Fingerprint is:
BAA2 1F2C 5543 5D25 4636 A392 515C 5045 CF39 4253"

Bueno no esperen que se los traduzca para eso tienen

babelfish.altavista.com.-

Saludos y buen fin de semana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario